Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wannabe Moms Club

My friend Laura not only had the most wonderful idea, she actually went through the work of getting it put into action.

Next Wednesday, we will have the first monthly meeting of the “Wannabe Moms Club”. It will be a time to eat, talk and vent with women who actually do know how I feel! We have three confirmed members so far and I am excited to get to know these ladies better.

If you are local gal who is struggling to start your family, and this sounds like something that interests you, feel free to message me for more information. :)

7 comments:

Hope said...

That sounds like a great idea! I hope it goes well. :) Keep us posted!

Shane and Jody said...

Great idea! I found your blog a while ago and I really appreciate all you say- so thanks! I have no idea where you are from though... If by chance you're in Wisconsin- my email is jodydooyema@gmail.com

Hillary said...

Sorry, I guess I'm kind of dense. In what city do you live?

Ashlee G. said...

Yeah what city are you in?

RMCarter said...

Sorry everyone! I know most of you who read along aren't local and I forgot to specify where I live. :) I live in California near Fresno. I wish we could do a great big teleconference with all of us! I'll let you all know how it goes.

Luna said...

I think this is a great idea! But I have to say.... I hope you all get kicked out of the club soon.

Amalia Cutts said...

I would like to join in please. I've actually been following your blog for a long time now. I'm LDS and actually from the Fresno area. My husband and I have been trying for over 5 years now and I've always wanted to create something like this. I think it's best to talk with those who actually understand. My e-mail is cuttsfamily@sbcglobal.net. I look forward to meeting you all.

FAITH IN GOD MEANS HAVING FAITH IN HIS TIMING.