Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dear Follistim,

Over the course of our relationship, I have put up with a lot. And happily too, I might add. I have worked through tiredness, grumpiness, abdominal cramping and, worst of all, severe headaches.

I so appreciate the chance you have given me to become a mother. I am willing to go through just about anything for that to happen.

That being said, I don't know how much longer I can live with this current, unexpected side effect. The hundreds of small, itchy, painful bumps all over my face and neck is a hard pill to swallow. Nothing helps. Nothing. It is slowly making me insane.

I won't give up on you, and if I have to live with this for the next week, so be it. But please take mercy on me and let up just a little?

Sincerely,

RashFace

No comments:

FAITH IN GOD MEANS HAVING FAITH IN HIS TIMING.