Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mid-Cycle Ultrasound

A couple days ago, I commented to Ryan how perfect it would be if I only had a couple eggs this cycle (rather than seven like last time). I could "enjoy" the cycle as much as possible, without the pain of swollen ovaries and the worry of higher order multiples. They had lowered my dosage this time around so I was hopeful.

My wish came true during today's appointment.

Ryan was able to go with me, which I so appreciated. It is fun when he comes. We watch 30Rock episodes on my iPhone in the waiting room and I get to watch his goofy antics while we wait in the examining room.

Nurse M did my ultrasound. Sure enough, I had 2 little eggs on my right (too small to be worth much) and 2 more mature eggs on my left side. One egg was 20mm and the other 14mm (smaller, but big enough to fertilize once ovulation rolls around).

The IUI is scheduled for Friday!

No comments:

FAITH IN GOD MEANS HAVING FAITH IN HIS TIMING.