Today I made a few discoveries...
1. My office chair reclines. A lot. When feet are propped on a client chair, it is very comfortable.
2. My sweater makes a pretty good pillow
3. I found my doorknob hanger that says “Nap in Progress” (purchased as a joke years ago and previously forgotten)
4. There is a “Do Not Disturb” button on my phone. When activated, no one can call you, buzz you on the intercom, and the phone does not ring.
5. The dark-out shades on my windows work well, even in summer.
6. Combining all of the above makes for a surprisingly restful office NAP!
7. This may become a daily occurrence.
8. A piece of chocolate makes it easier to wake up and go back to work.
So grateful I work in a place where this is okay, and I don't have to build a nap-cave under my desk, i.e., George Costanza style. (Doubt I could fit under there anymore anyway...)